A campaign by Bangalorean students, who have decided that they’ve had enough of potholes, smoke in their faces, militant auto-drivers and traffic pile-ups, and that its time to go green on wheels. We’re kick-starting Eco-Pool by attempting to reform our college-mates, but for all we know, it could catch on quicker than we think possible. So here’s what you can do: write in and flood the inbox of greenonwheels@gmail.com with your Bangalore road experiences. We’ll post it under your name, and maybe eventually, Eco-pooling could pave the way for a greener and less-clogged-up Bangalore.

Thursday 25 February 2010

curse them all

In the scorching heat, on my scooty pep, in the middle of the road I am waiting for the traffic to move…I am inhaling the pollutants which are coming out from the auto directly on my face…the songs on my ipod also doesnt seem to please me either at this moment. On my right side there is a Honda civic with a driver and a girl sitting behind. On my left side there is an esteem with a young guy, probably working somehere, windows shut and listening to music. I look at them in disgust… wondering how comfortable they were at the moment as compared to poor me. No heat, no pollution. Sitting comfortably and alone.
I don’t want to start my day with a curse….but I just cant help it coz its' too late for me to reach on time for class now.
Rashida

No comments:

Post a Comment