A campaign by Bangalorean students, who have decided that they’ve had enough of potholes, smoke in their faces, militant auto-drivers and traffic pile-ups, and that its time to go green on wheels. We’re kick-starting Eco-Pool by attempting to reform our college-mates, but for all we know, it could catch on quicker than we think possible. So here’s what you can do: write in and flood the inbox of greenonwheels@gmail.com with your Bangalore road experiences. We’ll post it under your name, and maybe eventually, Eco-pooling could pave the way for a greener and less-clogged-up Bangalore.

Friday 5 March 2010

Distress

I loath getting up in the morning as I never manage to get to college on time because of the traffic everyday. As I travel by auto I cannot ignore the fact that most of the autos going in the same direction as mine are occupied by just one person. Its’ strange that we all are going towards the same direction and the same destination but are stuck in the traffic because of too many vehicles. I often wonder if there is a solution to this enormous problem which causes so much of distress in our lives and ruins my mornings.

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment