A campaign by Bangalorean students, who have decided that they’ve had enough of potholes, smoke in their faces, militant auto-drivers and traffic pile-ups, and that its time to go green on wheels. We’re kick-starting Eco-Pool by attempting to reform our college-mates, but for all we know, it could catch on quicker than we think possible. So here’s what you can do: write in and flood the inbox of greenonwheels@gmail.com with your Bangalore road experiences. We’ll post it under your name, and maybe eventually, Eco-pooling could pave the way for a greener and less-clogged-up Bangalore.

Friday 5 March 2010

The road trip

That day I had lots of fun. It was a scary as well as a lovely experiences. it was on my tenth std farewell day, the first time I wore a saree and sat on a bike. My whole class went on bikes like some kind of bike expedition was going on as all the guys were riding in a line and the gals were sitting behind them. That day I missed an accident, even rode a bike for the first time and escaped policemen too. Back then traffic and choas was not on our minds it was all about having an amazing time unlike today. my first bike ride on the road was the most memorable moments of my life.

Nandita

Nandita

No comments:

Post a Comment